COMING UP WITH AN IDEA AND A PLAN
MY STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES AS A PHOTOGRAPHER
For my bronze award I made a series of Harry Potter Photos that you can see here: https://treasuremedia.co.uk/harry-potter-spell-photos/
From this I could work out my strengths and weaknesses as a photographer.
- Good at using a one light studio
- Good at posing models
- Can use photoshop to create simple effects
- Photos show emotion
- Getting ideas that are all my own
- Doing advanced work in photoshop independently
- Setting up the studio all by myself
- Understanding how photos are used in the real world
SKILLS I WANT TO DEVELOP
- I would like to come up with an idea that is all my own connected to music because music is my favourite thing. I want to make something that looks professional using the studio and photoshop that could appear on a magazine cover and that people could think was made by a professional. I would like to be more independent and be able to do things on my own without the teacher helping me. I would also like to work more with other students as most of my photos last year were of teachers. I am a bit nervous of working with other students.
Top Five Magazine covers
Because I wanted something to look like a Magazine cover, I made this article about my top favourite magazine covers.
I knew I wanted to create musician portraits so I came up with lots of ideas based on what I saw in my research into magazine covers.
My Action Plan
This is my idea and my action plan for my project.